We are seeking talented, motivated individuals who have a genuine interest in trauma and mental health. Graduate and undergraduate research assistant positions are available.


Graduate students interested in joining the lab should send a CV and cover letter outlining your interests in trauma and mental health to Dr. Gobin ( You can learn more about graduate degree programs offered through the Department of Kinesiology and Community Health here (

Undergraduates may participate in the lab by volunteering or course-credit independent study. If you are an undergraduate interested in a research experience in our lab, please download our lab application and submit materials to for consideration.

© Robyn L. Gobin All Rights Reserved

  • White Facebook Icon
  • YouTube - White Circle
  • White Instagram Icon